Tuesday, November 22, 2005

You got here first!

Till recently, all I knew about the people who visited my blog was from the comments section – People who left those little (usually) encouraging notes for me – I knew they had been here. For the rest, I had no clue who was reading me, if at all there was anyone out there. A few days ago, however, I enabled one of those little ingenious trackers that keep count of who’s visiting your blog, and whats more, even tell you how they came there, from which other sites and blogs, and in the search for what. Well, atleast I am still ingenuous enough to think that it is ingenious.

I don’t know who it was who said that curiosity killed the cat, but what I found out nearly killed me with laughter. I had a visitor who found me, by searching for – hold your breath – “accidental fame junkie”. Now, regular readers will know that I don’t do celebrity-type posts or paparazzi style crafty things. So I don’t know what this person was looking for, and how they got here, but methinks this blog is on the way to style if it is offering all those things! Watch this space, and you can say you got here first!

ps : The space may be a little dull the next week though, since I am travelling......and not so sure if I will be able to access internet...

2 comments:

melon collie said...

ah well, if you must know, i landed here looking for a kindred soul.

Would the wind-up bird chronicles also venture into , shall we say, norwegian woods ?

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

:( when do we get a new post?