....No, I am not talking about the mysteries of the universe or the possibilities of my attaining enlightenment in this lifetime, worthy topics though they are.
Simple that I went on a binge last week at the Landmark Sale and bought myself eight books -
- Margaret Atwood's Blind Assassin
- Amy Tan's The Bonesetter's daughter
- Orhan Panuk's My name is Red
- GG Marquez' Seventeen Poisoned Englishmen
- Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie
- John Le Carre's The constant Gardner
- Mary Higgins Clark's On the Street where you live and
- Ray Bradbury's A Graveyard for lunatics
Absolutely of no interest to anyone, really, but the thing is, I havent found time to start even one of them this week.. How cruel can life get?